Angeles University Foundation, a non-stock, non-profit educational institution, was established on May 25, 1962 by Mr. Agustin P. Angeles, Dr. Barbara Y. Angeles, and family. In less then nine years, the Institution was granted University status on April 16, 1971 by the Department of Education, Culture and Sports.
It is the premier university in the region and among the list of medical Universities and medical colleges of Philippines, Angeles University Foundation is among the best Universities in the Philippines.
The school of Medicine is committed to promote quality and relevant medical education, thereby producing quality and compassionate medical practitioner with a social conscience, dedicated to the service of god and humanity
About University Hospitals & Clinical Rotation Arrangements
AUF offers best in class clinical training for the medical students in Philippines in following FIVE hospitals, exclusively available for AUF students:
- AUF Medical Center
- Jose B.Lingad Memorial Regional Hospital
- Angeles City General Hospital
- Veterans Memorial Medical Center
- Talon General Hospital
RECOGNITION OF MEDICAL DEGREE FROM AUF
AUF is fully recognized by Commission on Higher Education and Development (CHED), World Health Organization (WHO) and listed in International Medical Education Directory (IMED), Education Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG). Thus the students are eligible to sit for USMLE and they may appear for part 1 and 2 in the Philippines. AUF follows the American Style PBL Curriculum.
12th With Biology
General Category : Minimum aggregate 50% with practical
Reserve Categories : Minimum aggregate 40% with practical.
Course Duration (BS-MD) : 5.6 Years
ABOUT HOSTEL ACCOMMODATION
Angeles University Foundation offers fully Air Conditioned and WiFi enabled comfortable student accommodation facility.
• The hostels are located inside the campus and also a few minutes distance from the main Campus.
• Free Bus Service between Hostels and Academic Campus.
• Hostels are enabled with trained, educated and full time security guards and hostel wardens, ensuring safe and comfortable stay off students.
• No unsocial and unhealthy activities are permitted inside hostels
• Types of room :
1. There are twin sharing, three sharing and four sharing room option.
2. You can choose the type of room you wish to stay in, subject to availability.
• All rooms have separate Beds, study table and chair and Cupboards for each student.
• Each room is attached with neat and proper Lat and Bath rooms.
• Hostel charges are very reasonable and inclusive of all.
• No separate charges for Air-conditions, 24*7 WiFi and no separate charges for electricity bill.
• Students have to follow strict code of conduct at Hostels.
• There are strict rules and regulations regarding entering and leaving hostels on days and night.
The school of Medicine is committed to promote quality and relevant medical education, thereby producing quality and compassionate medical practitioner with a social conscience, dedicated to the service of god and humanity.