Why Study MBBS in Abroad
A bright career with an endless scope of growth in life is the prime choice of every student. Today, there are a number of fields available for young students to choose a stable career. Studying medicine is one of the most chosen streams by Indian students. And now particularly to Study MBBS from Abroad. It is not only a preferred stream for boys but also a good percentage of girls opt for a career in medicine.
When it comes to medicinal studies in India, seeking admission to prestigious medical institutions is a very challenging task for students. The number of the MBBS seats available is limited in comparison to the number of applicants competing for the admission to MBBS Course every year.
For the MBBS aspirants failing to seek admission in the government medical colleges, getting admission in private medical colleges is beyond the reach of students coming from the financially weaker section of the Indian society. Paying the high tuition fee and donation is not the cup of tea for most of the parents. Choosing to study MBBS in abroad is the best option for students looking for study in medicine at a low cost.
Let us here learn about the key benefits of MBBS from abroad.
- Low tuition fee: it is one of the most important key factor attracting students also from the economically backward family background. A good number of Indian medical students travel overseas every year for MBBS Study. Many reputed medical universities abroad have a low tuition fee structure. Some colleges even provide the facility of fee payment in installments. Moreover, there is no scope of the capitation fee.
- Hassle-free admission: Another good factor for Indian students is the hassle-free admission process. The universities abroad have a predesigned admission process. MBBS applicants can fill respective university admission application form online. The admission process can be completed in just a few steps.
- Easy Eligibility Criteria: Students from the different states in India are easily able to fulfill the eligibility criterion made necessary for admission to the MBBS course. The minimum age limit is 17 years and qualifying marks in NEET as defined by MCI are among the essential eligibility criteria for MBBS admission overseas.
- Indian food: Students from India at many times miss the mouth-watering Indian dishes but the universities overseas have made easy access to Indian food at affordable prices. MBBS students love enjoying their favourite meal while pursuing the MBBS Programme.
- Affordable hostel facility: For international students, universities have good hostel facilities. There are separate hostel buildings for male and female students.
Below are the key facilities in hostels:
- Accommodation at a low price
- Clean and adequate water supply 24×7
- Spacious rooms
- Properly furnished and ventilated rooms
- CCTV surveillance all over the hostel area
- Hostel canteen with clean and healthy food
There are many MBBS abroad consultants to help students have a good admission experience. MBBS from abroad is undoubtedly the best alternate today for Indian medical aspirants looking for good quality medical education at a low cost.
Read another detail Article : MBBS from Abroad