You must be knowing that Fee Structure alone can not be the best criteria in selecting the best medical College in Philippines!
Don’t regret after landing into it. Take feedback from the students who are studying medicine in Philippines. There is no doubt, Philippines is the best place to study Medicine.
Here I am taking opportunity to Highlight 10 Points which will help you in selecting the best Medical College/University in Philippines :-
1. How many Students are allotted to one Dead Body (a cadaver) for dissection?
2. What are the Accreditation, Affiliations and Achievements of that University?
3. Is university time tested?
4. How many students are allowed in one Class?
5. What is the Infrastructure of the University and does they have their own Hospital?
6. What is the Faculty and Students Ratio ?
7. Does University have Qualified and Experienced Faculty ?
8. Since how long University is running Medical Courses ?
9. What is the frequency of the Visiting Faculty and from which Institutions ?
10. What are the success rate in USMLE Examinations ?
I will be happy in Answering your any question related to Studying Medicine in Philippines. You can mail me or Phone me.
Sharad Kukreti, Director , BlueStar Over Seas Education Consultants Pvt Ltd, an IT professional , having more than 26 Years experience in IT & IT Education. He has headed and implemented several IT solution projects for various Central Government Organizations, State Government, Indian Army and Private sector.
He has been External Guide for several MCA IT final students of IIT Roorkee on the request of IIT Roorkee. Being Open Source enthusiast , became the Editor of Asian First Open Source Magazine , Software Freedom.
He is looking after direct counseling of students for Over Seas Medical Education.
Contact :+91- 9456767289
New Delhi * DehraDun * Ahemdabad * Kolkata * Jodhpur * Bangkok * Dubai