All American Institute of Medical Science(AAIMS)
About All American Institute of Medical Science(AAIMS)
All American Institute of Medical Science (AAIMS) was officially chartered by the Government of Jamaica in May 2009. The University is located in the town of Black River which is the capital of St. Elizabeth Parish, in Southwestern Jamaica.
The University is a private medical school keeping a vision of providing quality of education to their students.
The University campus is at a distance of 1 hour drive from Sangster International Airport at Montego Bay, Jamaica (MBJ).
The campus is situated on 5 acres of immaculately landscaped grounds, overlooking the Caribbean Sea and the environment of the University is safe and secure and well-equipped with the necessary fire detection equipment and alarms.
The library of the University has a huge collection of books for faculty, students and staff to support the teaching and learning process of the school. Apart from the books the library subscribes to a number database, prints journals, providing access to hundreds of journal titles and other electronic materials are also available.
Benefits of studying at AAIMS University
- Low Tuition Cost and Living Expenses
- On Campus Accommodation
- Excellent Leadership and Faculty
- Recognized by Ministry of Education, Jamaica
- Listed in IMED/FAIRMER/WHO
- Provisional accreditation received from CAAM-HP
- English speaking Caribbean island, no visa hassles
- Clinical Rotation in USA/Canada/India and the Caribbean
- No MCAT required
- Integrated Medicine Curriculum
- Accredited by Ministry of Education of Jamaica
- Accredited by CAAM-HP (Caribbean Accreditation Authority for Education in Medicine and other Health Professions)
- Registered by University Council of Jamaica as a Tertiary Level Institute.
- Listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools (WDMS)
- Listed in International Medical Education Directory (IMED)
- Listed in World Health Organization/AVICENNA Global Directories of Education Institutions for Health Professions.
- Recognized by Medical Council of Canada (MCC)
- Approved by Medical Council of India
- AAIMS is an institutional member with the AMEE (Association for Medical Education in Europe)