Germany has always been one of the top destinations for Indian students. Every year many Indian medical students interested in MBBS from Germany apply for the admissions. A number of the eligible applicants succeed in securing admission to the MBBS course.
Career Scope for Indian Medical Graduates
The key reason for Indian medical applicants to prefer the MBBS course from Germany is the endless scope of growth opportunities. Post successful completion of MBBS in Germany, students can enjoy a stable career with great earning potentials.
- An Indian medical applicant completing a medical study from Germany has a great career ahead.
- High earning potentials
- A stable career in the fast-growing field of medicine
- He/she can return back to India to practice medicine.
- Indian Medical Graduates can apply for PG program
- Indian students can also choose to practice medicine in Germany post fulfilling the country-specific eligibility requirement
- He/she can go for fulltime employment in a private or government hospital with attractive remuneration and other benefits
- A successful MBBS candidate can also start his/her own private clinic or medical care centre
Germany at a Glance
|Country Rank (2018)||1|
|Other Large Cities||Munich, Hamburg, Bremen, Cologne, |
Stuttgart, Frankfurt am Main
|Country Calling Code||+ 49|
|MBBS Course Duration||6 Years|
|Hostel & Mess Expenses||300 USD to 500 USD|
|Time Zone||GMT + 2|
Key Advantages to Indian Students
- Opportunity to study MBBS from the prestigious German medical universities
- High-quality medical education at a comparatively low tuition fee
- Most of the medical universities in Germany are MCI-approved
- Indian students can make an exclusive choice of universities or college to study medicine from Germany
- Easy and speedy admission process
- Affordable cost of living for students pursuing MBBS from Germany
- Easy access to Indian food at reasonable price
- Easy visa approval for all eligible Indian students looking for medicinal studies from medical institutions based in Germany
- Golden opportunity to learn German language
- The medium of instruction for MBBS Studies is English
- Good and affordable hostel accommodation for international Indian medical candidates
Choosing University for MBBS in Germany
There are many reputed universities and colleges offering the course in medicine in Germany. At times, it becomes difficult for students to make the right selection of universities to study MBBS abroad has been the best choice. As a professional overseas education consultant, we help our students select the top college for MBBS Program.
Below are the Top Medical Institutions in Germany
- Magdeburg University
- Humboldt University
- Philipps University
- Lübeck University
- Heidelberg University
- Würzburg University
- Witten/Herdecke University
- Mϋnster University
- Rwth Aachen University
- Freiburg University
- Tϋbingen University
Counseling at BlueStar Overseas Education Consultants
Tele-counseling: We have a pool of highly experienced counselors engaged in offering Tele-counseling services. Medical students staying in any part of India can take advantage of our hassle-free Tele-counseling services. Students can get clarification on their queries. Upon satisfaction, students can avail our study MBBS abroad consulting services.
For Tele-Counseling Contact at +91-9456767289
Online Counseling: For the convenience of our Indian MBBS applicants, we at BlueStar Overseas Education Consultants have facilitated Online Counseling Services from 9 AM to 6 PM. Students can connect with us using our Messenger facility. You can get the answer to all your questions; get information on MCI approved medical universities, admission process, and more. For the detailed information and to book our education overseas consulting services, students can contact us anytime.
For Online-Counseling, explore our website for Online Chat
Personal Counseling: We have our study and counseling centres at different locations in the country. Any students willing to seek admission to the MBBS course abroad can visit us in person. Our devoted counselor will offer you professional personal counseling. Get an answer to your different questions. Get all your doubts cleared and the admission process initiated immediately. BlueStar Overseas Education Consultants assure the best MBBS study overseas admission experience.
Accreditation to Medical Universities in Germany
- Georgian Education Ministry
- World Health Organisation (WHO)
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
- International Medical Education Directory
- European Credit Transfer System (ECTS)
- United Nation Organisations (UNO)
- Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER)
Scholarships in Germany
- DAAD Scholarship
- Kurt Hansen Science Scholarships
- Einstein International Postdoctoral Fellowship
- Marie Curie International Incoming Fellowships
- Humboldt Research Fellowships
- Heinrich Boll Scholarships
Eligibility Criteria for Studying Medicine in Germany
Students fulfilling the following common eligibility criteria are eligible to Study Medicine in Germany:
- 10+2 passed certificate from a government recognized board
- The applicant should have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (PCB) in 10+2 as the major subjects.
- Minimum 70% Marks in PCB.
- He/she should have completed the minimum age limit of 17 years. Maximum is 25 Years.
- The applicant should be medically fit for MBBS study overseas
- Proof of English language proficiency (IELTS/TOFEL)
- Valid NEET score
- He/she need to have a valid passport
- Proof of financials
Applying for Varied Medical Programmes in Germany
- The admission process in Germany is based on merit.
- Universities have admission quota.
- There is a healthy competition among students to grab an MBBS/MD seat in a reputed German college/university.
- The country has a 10% seat reserved for international applicants which are allocated on the basis of a candidate quality assessment.
- Germany focuses more on the education quality
- The top universities aim at achieving all-round growth of enrolled MBBS study students