MCU is located north of Metro Manila in the Philippines in a sprawling 10 hectare health services and educational complex. An abundance of plants and trees provide a serene and refreshing setting in the bustling business and commercial area of Caloocan City.
• The following programme help students attain their full potential:
• Student-Shepherd monitoring system
• Integrated board review program
• Accredited student organizations for holistic development.
• MCU Medical Alumni and Foundation Association in America Scholarship
• Tanchoco Memorial Scholarship
• Professional and experienced educators
• Specialist in respective field
• Master’s degree holders in professional health education
• Medical Missions
• Adopted Communities St. Peter- St John Parish and Sampalukan
• The faculty members of the MCU College of Medicine Produce quality researches that are technically and ethically approved by the MCU Research Development Office and the Institutional Review board.
• From these papers, the editorial board of the Philippine Scientific Journal (PSJ) selects papers for publication. The PSJ is accredited by the Commission on Higher Education.
Requirements of Application
1. Application form
2. Original Copy of Transcript of Records
3. Photocopy of National Medical Admission Test (NMAT) score
4. Certified true copy of birth certificate
5. 4 pieces recent 2*2 ID Pictures
6. Certificate of Good Moral Character from:
a) Academic Dean
b) Office of the Student Affairs
7. Photocopy of Parent’s diploma if they are MCU-FDTMF Alumni
8. One long brown envelope.
9. Processing fee of Php 1,000.00
1. Photocopy of Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR)
2. Notarized Affidavit of Support
3. Processing fee of US $300
Non- Resident Aliens
1. All of the requirements for local Applicants no. 1 to 8
2. Certificate of Citizenship
3. Complete transcript of records of a completed 4-year bachelor of Arts (AB) of Bachelor of Sciences (BS) Course.
4. Notarized affidavit of support with a bank statement that must be authenticated by the Philippine Consulate office or Embassy
5. Police Clearance from the place of residence
6. Processing fee of US $300
Manila Central University filemon D. Tanchoco Medical Foundation College of Medicine
MCU has a rich history and tract record of excellence and service with thousands of graduates In the medical profession, academe and public service.
For over 65 years, expert medical practitioners, educators and complete training facilities provide students with the necessary attitude, knowledge and skills. Complete skill laboratories, audio visual equipment and air-conditioned classrooms provide students with a learning environment at par with the best medical Schools. The MCU Hospital makes available to students practical education with its fully equipped and accredited training programmes.