MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
Kyrgyzstan is becoming a popular destination among the Indian students for doing MBBS in Kyrgyzstan as it offers cheap and best MBBS in abroad. It is just 4 hours flight away from Delhi. The population of the country is almost 60 lakh. Russian and Kyrgyz are the official languages of the country.
Pursuing MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is a relatively good option among the Indian students. Kyrgyzstan is excellent education and lower tuition fees at the medical colleges. The number of international applicants planning to pursue MBBS overseas is increasing day by day. Even the country feel delighted in offering world-class education to international students.
Why Study MBBS from Kyrgyzstan?
- One of the most important reasons to study medicine in Kyrgyzstan is the availability of many college and universities that welcomes international students planning to do cheap and best MBBS from abroad.
- The country has various government and private Medical Colleges as well from where one can do MBBS. The tuition fees are quite affordable for studying in medical universities there.
- Most of the colleges in Kyrgyzstan have received recognition from MCI and are approved by WHO too. The medical institutions grant medical degrees and programs to national and international students.
- No entrance exam for international students. They just need to meet the eligibility criteria to get direct admission.
- The same Indian food is available to the students who don’t prefer any other kind of cuisine. There are many international dishes as well that are prepared in the most hygienic way.
- Besides, lower tuition fees, the cost of living is also very low as compared to many other European countries. The international students are given special privileges for doing cheap and best MBBS in abroad.
- There is no need to pay any kind of donation to get admission to a medical college in Kyrgyzstan. All the classes are taught in English so the students coming from across the globe can understand course curriculum easily.
- The hospitals in the country are well equipped with great infrastructure and technology. The students can get the best practical experience during their internship period.