STUDY MEDICINE IN TBILISI (GEORGIA) : Why Caucasus International University is the Best Choice
Caucasus International University (CIU) is a leading institution in the Tbilisi region, offering students a world-class education with the state- of- the art facilities and with its experienced faculty members.
CIU is one of the top notch medical Universities. It is one of the top three medical Universities in Georgia. Its teachers are well- trained. So if you are a medical aspirant who wants to take admission in the MBBS course especially from Georgia, then look no further than Caucasus International University.
CIU’s medical program provides a comprehensive curriculum that covers both theoretical and practical aspects of medicine. With a focus on hands-on training, students have access to modern medical equipment and laboratories, as well as a teaching hospital where they can gain practical experience.
The University has a world class infrastructure, well maintained lecture rooms and labs. The University has an added advantage of its own attached hospital for providing practical training to its students.
One of the most unique benefits of studying MBBS in CIU or Caucasus International University is that the University has many international partnerships and collaborations with renowned medical institutions around the world. Thus providing its students with the opportunities to participate in the international research projects, exchange programs, and clinical rotations.
The Caucasus International University has students coming at its doorsteps from all across the world for MBBS study thereby promoting cross cultural understanding, positive learning experience and networking opportunities.
So, if you have decided to pursue a career in medicine, CIU is the ideal choice.
Some Reasons to choose CIU for MBBS study abroad
- An affordable fee structure in comparison to other countries
- Affordable Living expenses
- Medical education taught in English
- Modern Infrastructure and Technology
- High quality course curriculum
- Highly qualified teachers
- International partnerships and diverse student community
- Recognised by WHO,NMC (MCI),FMGE, FAIMER, AMEE(2018), GMC
METHODOLOGY AND ORGANISATION OF TEACHING AND LEARNING ASSESSMENT
- Structure and content of the program ensures the achievement of study results
- A large share of the practical teaching or hand- on- training in the curriculum
- Organised teaching process by highly qualified administrative personnel
- Diverse modern methods of teaching and assessment
- Inclusion of the clinical teaching component from the very first year of study
- The assessment system is transparent
- A well- ordered and fault free exam system organised by exam centre of CIU
- Program internationalization and well- ordered mechanisms of attracting foreign academic staff
- A well ordered infra- structure, rooms, laboratories and clinical skills centre
- Highly qualified administrative staff
- IB/10+2/Senior Secondary (Biology, Chemistry , Physics )
- Passport size photo
- Purpose to travel in Georgia confirmed by following documents:
Proof of Accommodation and Order issued by the Ministry of Education, Georgia, Admission Confirmation Letter, Order confirmation by Dean\ Rector
- Admission on the Program
- Travel and health insurance
- Proof of Financial sources- Bank statement , sponsorship letter
- Filled and signed visa application form
- Level (step) of the higher academic education- Undergraduate medical education
- Type of the educational program- Higher academic Educational program
- Direction- Healthcare
- Speciality- Medicine
- Program volume in credits- 360 credits
- Study duration- 6yrs, 12 semesters
- Tuition form- Full- time
- Tuition language- English
- Qualification to be awarded- Medical doctor(MD)