Why Indian Students Prefer MBBS in Bangladesh?
Today, you will find many students from the different states of India pursuing MBBS in Bangladesh. The country Bangladesh gives many favorable reasons to international medical applicants looking for medicinal studies at a economical cost.
Top 10 Reasons to Choose MBBS in Bangladesh
- Bangladesh is a good place for the MBBS Program
- The medium of teaching is English
- There is no capitation or donation
- Numerous medical universities available to choose for MBBS from Bangladesh
- The universities in Bangladesh are recognized by MCI as well as WHO
- There are excellent facilities for foreign students
- The country is completely free of drug abuse and is a safe place for MBBS study
- The pattern of study, as well as the syllabus, is similar to international curriculum
- The renowned universities have top-notch faculties
- Minimum chances of VISA rejection for Indian MBBS Study students
Who Can Seek Admission to MBBS Course in Bangladesh?
Any Indian students fulfilling the below eligibility can seek admission to MBBS Course:
- He/she should have completed the age of 17 years till 31st December of the admission year
- He/she should have passed NEET with the minimum defined percentage
- The applicant should have passed his 12th class with at least 50% marks
- He/she should have studied Chemistry, Biology, and Physics in class 10+2
- The applicant should have a basic understanding of the English language
- He/she should have a valid international passport
- An applicant need to be medically fit
Medical Universities in Bangladesh Accreditation
- The World Health Organization (WHO)
- The Medical Council of India (MCI)
- The Ministry of Education, Bangladesh
- World Federation for Medical Education (WFME)
- Educational Commission for foreign medical graduates (ECFMG)
Is the Decision for Pursuing MBBS in Bangladesh Right for Indian Students?
It is the right choice for the Indian and non-Indian international students to do MBBS from Bangladesh. The developing nation Bangladesh has got more achievements in the field of education after the revolution. Bangladesh today is a hot destination for the eligible medical students. Bachelor in surgery and bachelor in medicine is an undergraduate degree course of medicine and surgery much in demand among medical candidates.
Indian MBBS Students get the following advantages in Bangladesh
- The quality of education in medicine is good compared to other developed nations.
- Tuition fee and the cost of stay are affordable in comparison to other countries.
- It arranges seminars and conferences in medical universities to exchange thoughts.
- Universities in Bangladesh has some of the best teaching faculties
- Staff and experienced teachers in the top universities are very cooperative in Bangladesh
- Most of the universities/colleges are MCI-recognised and Indian students can come back to India post completion of the MBBS study course
- Advantage of the medicinal studies in a peaceful atmosphere
- The admission process is not complex
- Universities in Bangladesh do not grant admission on the basis of donation and are very strict in this type of case.
- Seats are allocated on the first-come first serve basis.
- The students of Bangladesh can complete their internship from the best hospitals and best medical colleges in all over the world.
- Indian food is available at affordable rates.
- The climate and culture are not very much different from India and are beneficial for students.
- The cost of travelling is very less and there are routine services for trains and flights.
MBBS in Bangladesh – Duration
The total duration for the MBBS study in Bangladesh is 6 years. It includes 5 years of classroom studies and a 1-year internship program. The top colleges/universities offering the facility of MBBS course aim at practical studies. It is to achieve the objective of all-round growth of a medical study student.
If interested in MBBS from Bangladesh or want to know more details of Bangladesh Medical colleges , please send your inquiry below :-