MBBS in Armenia can offer wider career opportunities to the national and international students planning to choose medicine as a noble profession. Unlike other international destinations, Armenia offers medical education at the most affordable cost. It makes it easier for international students to get an excellent MBBS education abroad.
Why MBBS in Armenia is the Right Decision for Indian Students?
- International standard of medical education
- Study in medicine curriculum recognised worldwide
- Medium of instruction for international MBBS students is English
- No TOEFL or IELTS is required
- Hassle-free admission procedure
- Safe nation for higher studies
- Most of the medical universities are recognised by the MCI
- Medical colleges/universities are approved by WHO and others
- Affordable tuition fee for MBBS in Armenia
- The cost of living is economical
- Free Coaching for MCI exit exam/Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE)
Additional Benefits to Indian Students Choosing MBBS in Armenia
Selecting the medical universities located at Armenia can offer many advantages to the international students coming from the different parts of the world.
Some of the benefits of choosing Armenia for doing MBBS in Armenia include:
- No donation or capitation fee is demanded
- The best teaching methods are used while teaching the MBBS Study students
- Armenia offers a welcoming environment to foreign students
- One of the most attractive facts about Armenia is the modern infrastructure
- The admission fee is low and the entire procedure of admission is much simple and time-saving as well
- International students do not face any kind of difficulty regarding food and other necessities
- MBBS Degree issued by the Armenian medical colleges are valid in India
- Indian students completing MBBS in Armenia from MCI approved medical universities can return back to India to practice medicine
- Modern amenities in university campus making stay in Armenia comfortable
- Also, the Indian students find no difficulty in getting a VISA
- The students don’t need to give any kind of language test
- Hostels are clean and include all the latest facilities which are provided to the students residing in the hostels
- The students can explore wider growth opportunities post completing their medicinal studies from Armenian universities
- Also, the candidates while doing the internships can get opportunities to work with the renowned medical hospitals
What is the Eligibility for Doing MBBS in Armenia?
Medical students from any part of India can easily fulfill the eligibility criteria defined to grab a seat for the MBBS Course in the renowned MCI approved universities. The candidates planning to do MBBS in Armenia must ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria.
Common Eligibility for the MBBS Course Admission
- Tostudy medicine in Armenia, the students must have completed the minimum age limit of 17 years
- The students with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as part of the curriculum in 10+2 are eligible to apply for the MBBS course in the country
- The candidates need to secure at least 55 percent marks and above in all subjects mentioned above
- The student must have cleared their intermediate in English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology with at least 50% marks in aggregate
- The candidates belonging to SC/ ST/OBC group get some relaxation and they need to score 40% – 45% in the above-mentioned subjects
- The applicants need to clear NEET with required marks in order to get admission to MBBS Program in the Armenian medical universities.
- The candidates must be fluent in English so that they can communicate easily in English
Intake for MBBS in Armenia
- The admission process for MBBS in Armenia mostly starts from July, August while the classes start from September/October or February/March onwards.
- The international students are advised to apply at the earliest so that they can get a seat in the top-most colleges for pursuing MBBS in Armenia.
Is Scholarships Available for MBBS in Armenia?
The facility of Scholarships is not available for MBBS in Armenia
The Best Universities for MBBS in Armenia
Below two are the best universities chosen by most of the Indian students looking to study MBBS from Armenia:
The University of Traditional Medicine in Armenia (UTMA) is one of the renowned universities located in Armenia. This university which was established in 1991 has received recognition from the Medical Council of India (MCI). The amazing infrastructure and advanced teaching methodologies followed at UTMA make it one of the most preferred destinations among the Indian students willing to pursue MBBS from Armenia.
The University is located at Yerevan which is the capital city of Armenia and is being referred to as the “City of Fountains”. The university has produced many renowned physicians, researchers, lecturers, health organizers, etc. who are working in prestigious clinics and medical institutions across the country and abroad as well. It is indeed a renowned institute to study medicine abroad.
Accreditation – UTMA Armenia
UTMA Armenia has received accreditation from different agencies. The MBBS, BDS, MD, degrees offered by the University of Traditional Medicine have received recognition from:
- Medical Council Of India (MCI)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- UTM educational programs are according to international education principles.
- The university has highly efficient management that ensures a healthy study environment.
- International students do not need to pay a huge amount of money as a donation/capitation to seek admission.
- The Armenian university teachers motivate international students while their MBBS studies in the country.
- The UTM Armenia gives an excellent option to the students who wish to become great doctors of tomorrow.
- The enrolled students are given the required guidance and support.
- Along with a traditional library, UTMA also facilitates electronic library with more than 6200 copies of scientific and other educational literature for students.
- The easy to manage fee structure encourages thousands of the students from the weaker section of the Indian society go for MBBS from UTM Armenia each year.
- Students need to fill the admission application available in different languages including English
- The applicants must have government-recognised higher secondary passing certificates
- Indian students not having sufficient knowledge of the necessary subjects can also go for a preparatory course.
- The admission to the MBBS course at UTM depends on (i) the successful verification of submitted documents (ii) verification of the shared information (iii) examination of referral letters by the concerned department and (iv) the order of UTM’s rector.
Down load Brochure and Fee Structure of University of Traditional Medicine – Armenia
MBBS from YSMU is the right decision for Indian male and female students. It is undoubtedly one of the top medical institutions in Armenia.
Key Facts About Yerevan State Medical University (YSMU)
- Yerevan State Medical University (YSMU) is a Government University which operates under the Ministry of Education and Science.
- The university has received worldwide recognition and both the national and international students prefer this university to pursue a degree in medicine.
- The faculties are talented and focus on the all-round development of medical students.
- It is safe for both female and male medical candidates
- The course curriculum is purely in English for international MBBS students
- The Medical Council of India (MCI) has recognised YSMU
- It is recognised by the World Health Organisation (WHO)
- YSMU provides a 6 year medical course.
Accreditation – Yerevan State Medical University
Yerevan State Medical University Armenia has received accreditation from the following agencies:
- Medical Council of India (MCI) Act of 1956
- General Medical Council (GMC) of the U.K.
- The university is enlisted in the Directory of Higher Medical Institutions adopted by the World Health Organization (WHO)
More About Yerevan State Medical University
- The annual tuition fee for the 1st Year is USD 5500
- The tuition fee for other years remain the same which is USD 5000 annually
- Classes at Yerevan State Medical University commences in September
- More than 1000 Indian medical students are enrolled in the undergraduate and postgraduate courses at YSMU
- Hostel stay is provided separately to international female and male applicants
- Indian food is available at a pocket-friendly price
- Participation in summer and winter camps are facilitated for Indian students at a subsidized cost
- Yerevan State Medical University has a very good atmosphere for studies.
- Admission in Yerevan State Medical University
Hostel Accommodation in YSMU
- The hostel accommodation is at a walking distance
- Rooms are airy and clean
- Hostel accommodation is affordable
- Good quality food is facilitated
- Facilities like reading rooms, kitchen area, laundry room, computers, television, internet, and more are provided for the comfort of MBBS study students in YSMU
- 24×7 security and clean water facility
- Download Brochure and Fee Structure of – Yerevan State Medical University – Armenia
Duration of MBBS in Armenia
The candidates need to spend a total of six years for doing MBBS in Armenia. The entire duration of the course has been mentioned below so that the candidates can have a better understanding.
- The duration of completing the academic medical education is 5 years
- An additional 1 year is required to do an internship
- The MBBS course from Armenia will help students begin a bright career
Documents Needed for MBBS Program Admission in Armenia
The below-mentioned documents are needed to seek admission to MBBS Program in the top universities offering MBBS in Armenia:
- The students need to fill the online application form of the chosen university
- The candidates must upload the attested copies of mark sheets and passing certificates
- Students need to upload the other attested copies of academic documents
- Passport-size photographs are required at the time of getting admission in Armenian university
- The students should have a fitness certificate
- A valid copy of passport
- Copy of a resume in English, Armenian or Russian language
- Valid personal identity and age proof
The top two universities Yerevan State Medical University and the University of Traditional Medicine in Armenia (UTMA) described above provides a very good platform to the eligible Indian medical students. Study MBBS in Armenia is no more a challenge for eligible applicants from Indian territories.
HOW TO APPLY AND WHEN?
Any NEET qualified student looking for MBBS Abroad can get in touch with us anytime. Our experienced career counselors are completely devoted to making admission experience hassle-free. MBBS in Armenia is a good option among the international students who are planning to study medicine in a foreign country.
BlueStar Overseas Education Consultants popular for the best MBBS in Armenia admission experience is available to serve students 24×7! Contact us right now!