Georgia has emerged as one of the famous places for Indian students to opt for MBBS studies. MBBS in Georgia is a new and upcoming option for not only Indian students but students from all around the world are preferring Georgia for MBBS. Georgian universities have earned a reputation for being student-centered and providing quality education with a pro-cross-cultural experience. Furthermore, when compared to MBBS abroad, MBBS in Georgia maintains a presumed position on value for money with cutting-edge offerings.
MBBS universities in Georgia offer the best facilities to all medical students and also allow those who have not passed the two-language test (IELTS + TOEFL). In these situations, the country is quite flexible with rules. MBBS in Georgia is a platform for which medical students can ensure a high-paying job in some of the world’s top medical farms and hospitals.
Why Students Are Choosing MBBS in Georgia?
There are several reasons why students are preferring Georgia for MBBS let’s look into some of the major reasons:
- WHO and UNESCO recognize the majority of Georgia’s medical universities.
- Students studying MBBS in Georgia can begin doing experiments and clinical clerkships in the first semester. It also helps students to improve and work on their skills.
- Georgian medical universities do not accept donations.
- Students have numerous excellent options for internships or further studies within the country.
- Georgian universities are well-equipped with cutting-edge technology and infrastructure.
- All of Georgia’s medical universities offer excellent accommodation to students, as well as easy access to Indian cuisine.
- MBBS admission in Georgia is a very affordable option for Indian students, as many universities in Georgia offer low-cost MBBS.
- Georgia is a completely secure country. Students can easily travel by public transportation such as buses, trains, and so on.
- Excellent international faculty.
- International students receive a 50% discount on transportation.
- The admission process for admission to Georgia University is straightforward. A minimum of 50% is required for admission to the University of Georgia.
Eligibility Criteria For MBBS IN Georgia
The following are the eligibility criteria for studying MBBS in Georgia:
- You must be 17 or older on or before December 31st of the year you are applying for admission.
- Completion of a 10+2 with Science
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English must be taken as 10+2 subjects.
- You must obtain at least a 50% in your 10+2 grade examinations.
- To apply for MBBS studies, you must pass the NEET exam.
What Is The Admission Process For MBBS In Georgia?
Let’s look into some of the basic points that you need to follow to take admitted to Georgia universities:
Step 1: Along with the necessary documentation, students must complete an online application form.
Step 2: The university issues an offer letter as soon as it receives the application form. Students can deposit their fees in the university’s bank account.
Step 3: After 30 days, the Ministry of Education and Science of Georgia issues an accreditation letter to the students, after which the university receives a ministry order and issues an invitation letter to the students.
Step 4: Once the above process is done, visa approval takes 30 days.
Step 5: Once the fees are paid, the departure process is completed.
Documents Required For MBBS From Georgia
Make sure you have each of these documents ready before applying for MBBS admission in Georgia. The following documents are required to obtain a study visa:
- Original passport with a one-year validity period.
- Six passport-sized photographs
- A fully completed application form for a student visa.
- Processing fee for admission/offer letter.
- A six-month bank statement and a copy of your income tax return are required.
- Admission invitation letter from the university to which you have applied for.
- IELTS or academic score card photocopies.
- Bank certificate for Rs.3-4 lakhs and bank statements for the previous three months.
- Academic transcripts and IELTS scorecards must be photocopied.
- The student has two-way tickets.
- A medical certificate containing complete HIV and vaccination reports.
Course Duration For MBBS In Georgia
The duration of the MBBS course in Georgia includes full-time study as well as an internship:
- The Georgian medical universities provide a 6-year MBBS program. This includes five years of full-time study and one year of internship. Every year is divided into two 6-month semesters.
Due to its student-friendly environment, MBBS in Georgia has become one of the most popular options for Indian students. Many students prefer Georgia for MBBS because it offers better and more career opportunities.